Sunday, August 27, 2006

Today

Today is Sunday = the last day of a long weekend. I was ill and out of work for Thursday and Friday and in the bed most of Saturday and Sunday. Sunday now and feeling MUCH better. Ready for Fall weather. Nick has been working really hard the past couple of weeks so I am very thankful we had a lot of time with eacher other this weekend. Finally had the chance to get through most of Season Six of Sex and the City - so good. Ali is precious as always but having a bathrooming in the house problem...again. I thought she had grown out of this but lately not so much. It's not an issue of bad parenting; we take her out very regularly. I don't know what it is.
Thursday night was tough for me. After attending the first week of Fall classes (2) and learning that my grad. course would require 15 intern hours at the site of a school selected by the program director (pretty impossible when you already work full time and don't have that kindof time to take off) and then realizing that the pre-calculous class was going to take a LOT of effort from me I got home cried a little and after talking to Nick we realized that now is not the right time for me to be in school. I don't know if that means next semester, next year, ten years from now will be. Right now I just don't know. So, boo. But like I said, I have had a pretty good weekend and look forward to just having to work this week and ...yea, work...and read, and exercise, and paint...and do all the things I say I WOULD do if I had "more time."

1 comment:

The Bean said...

I'm so sorry you were sick! Hugs from baby and me!!!